Your health and safety are our number one priority. Therefore, we will be exercising new procedures and guidelines for all patients and staff to follow.
Please understand that because we are a medical office and performing direct face to face care, these policies are important to adhere to for the safety and health of patients and staff.
Below are the new policies we ask to be followed by anyone visiting the office:
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: All entry into our office will be by appointment only. This includes any type of visit (eye exam, medical visit, picking out glasses, frame adjustments, etc.)
- ALL PATIENTS ARE PRESCREENED: All patients will undergo a short prescreening questionnaire and temperature check. Staff and doctors will also undergo the same process daily.
- WEARING FACE MASKS OR COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED: Every person in the office will be required to wear face masks at all times including staff and doctors.
- PATIENTS MUST COME ALONE or with ONE guardian/parent as necessary.
- LIMITED CAPACITY: To maintain social distancing we have limited the number of patients in the office at one time. If we have reached capacity, we may ask you to wait outside or in your car and we will call or text you when we are ready to assist you.
- CLEANLINESS AN DISINFECTION: We have increased our disinfection process throughout the office including but not limited to the front desk, front lobby, exam rooms, optical showroom, and bathroom. We will continue to implement additional safety measures as necessary.
- CURBSIDE PICK-UP: We will continue to offer curbside pick-up for glasses and contact lenses. Please call our office when you are outside of our parking lot.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we adjust our policies and guidelines to address the current health situation.
We look forward to seeing you again at ProView!